Sundaram – Rates & Policies
$255 USD per night. (Rate is per suite, single or double occupancy.)
- Nightly rate includes a self served breakfast from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. And a 5 night minimum during holidays and events.
- A third person is permitted for $70 additional per night. (Inflatable bed for 3rd person.)
Ask us about shorter stays as we sometimes have openings or longer term stays and reduced rates for 20+ room nights.
Security Deposit: There is a $250 refundable security deposit that covers breakage, theft and misuse of the suites, should this occur.
Gratuities: Pricing does not include tips or gratuities. We recommend paying that directly in cash to whomever you feel has given you great service while you stayed at Sundaram Suites.
Awaiting your arrival, we will have an array of complimentary breakfast foods that you can prepare for yourselves between the hours of 8:30am and 10:30am, for the first few days of your stay. These foods include: eggs, fresh fruit, breads, butter, jam, honey, granola, oranges for juice, coffee and tea. You are welcome to purchase additional breakfast foods at the local market in San Pancho or to dine out for breakfast in our town’s excellent cafes and coffee shops. We ask each guest to clean up after preparing and eating meals, leaving the shared space in perfect condition following use.
Sundaram is the only vacation rental in San Pancho with an in-house Spa Studio, exclusively for its guests only … enjoy! Please see our SPA PAGE for details.
Massage: $90 USD for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Facials: $40 for 45 minutes.
Please request when making your reservation.
- 2 adults per suite.
- Extra person allowed upon request @ $70 per night.
- Check in is 3pm and check out is noon.
- No wheel chair access or elevators.
- No loud music or noise at any time within the property.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No glass items in social or swimming pool area.
- Massage hours are between 11am and 5pm.
- We have the right to enter the suites and common areas in order to inspect the premises.
- Pets are not allowed. Policy violation fee of USD$150
- Smoking is prohibited. Violation will cause charges for deep cleaning, including ozone treatment and expensive cleaning procedures, up to $500.
- Please call to check availability. Reservations can then be booked through our website using PayPal. We also accept wire transfers.
- 100% of room rate is required to confirm your reservation. Partial payment does not guarantee a confirmed reservation.
- Rates do not include tips and gratuities.
- All massages, tours and services are to be booked upon reservation. Payments and tips are to be paid upon receiving the service.
- Transportation needs to be booked directly with the driver. We include contact information in our welcome letter.
- Managers/Owners/Workers are not responsible in any capacity for any injury, loss, illness or damage to any person or property of persons occupying the suites. The rights, if any, of a guest of the property to seek recourse against the property owners for any reasons above, shall be governed by the laws of Mexico and determined by its courts.
- We are a very small property. We are largely affected by untimely cancellations.
- Once your reservation has been confirmed and your payment received in full, any cancellation needs to be made 60 days prior to arrival date, to receive an 80% refund. 20% Cancellation Fee is not refundable. If you cancel after the 60 days allowed, you will forfeit the full amount received.
- There will be no cancellations or refunds due to reasons that are beyond our control, such as weather, neighbor construction noise or other disturbances.
Lost and Found
- We are not responsible for forgotten, lost, damaged or stolen personal items. Any item recovered will be kept in our lost and found bin for 30 days after checkout date.
“If there is heaven on earth this is it! The joy and peace here soaks into your soul. Abraham, Felipe and Ikaro (best std poodle!) have the ability to create an oasis from the stress of life here in San Pancho. Rob and I will return here often, it’s like coming home! Family isn’t always related, sometimes it’s created!” – Karen Winters, Chicago Illinois