Welcome to Sundaram – 2 Luxury San Pancho Vacation Suites
Do you dream about sunshine, beautiful beaches, relaxation and a splash of luxury? Then you are a perfect fit for SUNDARAM, our San Pancho Vacation Suites. Less than two blocks from the beach, close to town, shops and great restaurants, the ultimate escape from the cares of life. Professionally designed, exquisite furnishings, great amenities, a year-round heated swimming pool and personal service. Explore our website and contact us to book your stay. Get ready for a coastal vacation that will revitalize your body, mind and soul at the Riviera Nayarit!
SUNDARAM. A Sanskrit word, the third component of the Mystic Trinity: Satyam, the truth; Shivam, the good, the divine; and Sundaram, the beauty. Beauty creates a thrill; it wakes up the sleeping consciousness. Your nature is truth, innocence and beauty. These three words are so unique, so incomparable, there is nothing parallel to them. At Sundaram, on the San Pancho Coast, you can rest in beauty, experience fantastic service, and most of all, have a lot of fun.
What sets Sundaram apart from other San Pancho Vacation Rentals?
- Immaculate suites, common areas and grounds. We maintain the highest standard in our care for Sundaram.
- Perfect location, close to town yet far enough to escape the crowds. Short walking distance to an almost private beach, no climbing or going down hills. You can hear the ocean all day long!
- Owner operated, managed, and serviced, every single detail. Beauty and tranquility everywhere.
- Zen elegance and art in architecture and design.
- Highest quality in finishes and construction, including TOTO brand plumbing and Italian imported flooring.
- Eco chic, solar panels, biodegradable products, natural composting, water saving devises.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with top of the line appliances, professional grinder and coffee/cappuccino machines, organic coffee, automatic orange juice maker, dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Latest technology water filtration system for the entire house, plus a 5 step extra filtration system for the kitchen, with ultra violet light and carbon filters.
- Awaiting your arrival, we will have an array of complimentary breakfast foods that you can prepare for yourselves between the hours of 8:30am and 10:30am, for the first few days of your stay. These foods include: eggs, fresh fruit, breads, butter, jam, honey, granola, oranges for juice, coffee and tea. You are welcome to purchase additional breakfast foods at the local market in San Pancho or to dine out for breakfast in our town’s excellent cafes and coffee shops. We ask each guest to clean up after preparing and eating meals, leaving the shared space in perfect condition following use.
- In suite TV with Netflix, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini refrigerator/freezer, safety deposit box, air conditioning, professionally design and custom manufactured furniture, memory foam king size mattress, 540 thread count cotton sheets and spa quality towels.
- We have 2 types of Wi-Fi internet service for the suites: the regular Wi-Fi service thorough out the property and a back up Satellite internet connection so we are always connected. Also we have invested in powerful equipment so we get the best signal plus a sophisticated electricity flow protector. In this town, these services are intermittent in most properties and some days none. We know how important it is for all guests to be connected, so we made the investment.
- All year round tempered salt water pool.
- 2 car covered garage.
- In house Spa for massages and facials, with top of the line professional equipment and trained staff following equipment specifications.
- In house professional laundry machines.
- There is house staff to help you enjoy your stay at Sundaram.
ENJOY San Pancho´s uncrowded beach and its world famous sunsets, steps from your suite. Get a massage or a facial on our own charming spa. Enjoy a personal chef or try your own cooking skills on the fully equipped kitchen, or simply relax and enjoy the pool and watch the time pass with a glass of wine. Take a stroll into town, or visit San Pancho´s unique Farmers Market.
If you feel more adventurous, schedule a day of local bird watching or visit Lo De Perla Jungle Gardens, with its orchids, bromelias and palm tree collections. Explore the nearby towns of Sayulita, Punta Mita and Puerto Vallarta or go whale watching from November to March, or any of the nearby tourist’s activities.
We welcome singles, couples, leisure and business travelers. We are gay-friendly and welcome people of all color and belief.