Welcome to Sundaram & the San Pancho Coast
Rent the whole house … or just one of the two suites.
Do you dream about sunshine, beautiful beaches, relaxation and a splash of luxury? Then you are a perfect fit for SUNDARAM, our San Pancho Zen Chic Vacation Home. Less than two blocks from the beach, close to town, shops and great restaurants, the ultimate escape from the cares of life. Professionally designed, exquisite furnishings, great amenities, a year-round heated swimming pool and personal service. Explore our website and contact us to book your stay. Get ready for a coastal vacation that will revitalize your body, mind and soul at the Riviera Nayarit!
And be sure to check out our BRAND NEW LUXURY GUESTHOUSE located across the street from Sundaram Vacation Home.
SUNDARAM. A Sanskrit word, the third component of the Mystic Trinity: Satyam, the truth; Shivam, the good, the divine; and Sundaram, the beauty. Beauty creates a thrill; it wakes up the sleeping consciousness. Your nature is truth, innocence and beauty. These three words are so unique, so incomparable, there is nothing parallel to them. At Sundaram boutique hotel, on the San Pancho Coast, you can rest in beauty, experience fantastic service, and most of all, have a lot of fun.
What sets Sundaram apart from other San Pancho Vacation Rentals?
- Immaculate suites, common areas and grounds. We maintain the highest standard in our care for Sundaram.
- Perfect location, close to town yet far enough to escape the crowds. Short walking distance to an almost private beach, no climbing or going down hills. You can hear the ocean all day long!
- Owner operated, managed, and serviced, every single detail. Beauty and tranquility everywhere.
- Zen elegance and art in architecture and design.
- Highest quality in finishes and construction, including TOTO brand plumbing and Italian imported flooring.
- Eco chic, solar panels, biodegradable products, water saving devises.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with top of the line appliances, organic coffee, dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Latest technology water filtration system for the entire house, plus a 5 step extra filtration system for the kitchen, with ultra violet light and carbon filters.
- For your convenience, for your first day of your stay, we will provide a light self serve breakfast of yogurt, our popular local granola, and in-season fruit. We provide coffee and tea as well as bottled water for the duration of your stay. You are welcome to purchase additional breakfast foods at the local market in San Pancho or to dine out for breakfast in our town’s excellent cafes and coffee shops. We ask each guest to clean up after preparing and eating meals, leaving the shared space in perfect condition following use.
- In suite TV with Netflix, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini refrigerator/freezer, safety deposit box, air conditioning, professionally design and custom manufactured furniture, memory foam king size mattress, 540 thread count cotton sheets and spa quality towels.
- We have 2 types of Wi-Fi internet service for the suites: the regular Wi-Fi service thorough out the property and a back up Satellite internet connection so we are always connected. Also we have invested in powerful equipment so we get the best signal plus a sophisticated electricity flow protector. In this town, these services are intermittent in most properties and some days none. We know how important it is for all guests to be connected, so we made the investment.
- All year round tempered salt water pool.
- 2 car covered garage.
- In house Spa for massages and facials, with top of the line professional equipment and trained staff following equipment specifications.
- In house professional laundry machines.
ENJOY San Pancho´s uncrowded beach and its world famous sunsets, steps from your suite. Get a massage or a facial on our own charming spa. Enjoy a personal chef or try your own cooking skills on the fully equipped kitchen, or simply relax and enjoy the pool and watch the time pass with a glass of wine. Take a stroll into town, or visit San Pancho´s unique Farmers Market.
If you feel more adventurous, schedule a day of local bird watching or visit Lo De Perla Jungle Gardens, with its orchids, bromelias and palm tree collections. Explore the nearby towns of Sayulita, Punta Mita and Puerto Vallarta or go whale watching from November to March, or any of the nearby tourist’s activities.
We welcome singles, couples, leisure and business travelers to our Sundaram Vacation Home. We are gay-friendly and welcome people of all color and belief.
Guest Review, January 2020
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“We do not often leave a review but our stay and experience at Sundaram was phenomenal! First, our hosts Abe and Felipe are the most magnificent people on this planet! Felipe and Abe will go out of their way to make your stay and experience like it’s your own home. We haven’t felt this welcomed and relaxed in a very long time. Thank you so much for taking such good care of us
“Second, the space, the rooms, the atmosphere are all new with attention to details – it’s like we were staying at a LOYD WRIGHT home – so beautiful! The beach is only a few steps from our suite. The town of San Pancho is so cute and quaint, and only 10 minute walk from the beach. Such a gift to have found this gem of a place to find ourselves again.
“Do not hesitate to visit San Pancho, and especially do not hesitate to book your stay here! We will be back over and over again! See you very very soon Abe-Felipe-Ikaro!”
C.K and Xi 🙂